- 5 acres
- 103 rooms total (studios, apartments and villas)
- Ports of Call Shopping Plaza
- 3-minute walking distance to beach (shuttle provided)
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in guest rooms and public areas (designated outdoor smoking area provided)
- Pets are not permitted
- 19 Standard View rooms
- 21 Garden View rooms
- 20 Pool View rooms
- 18 Walkout to Pool Terrace rooms
- 14 Balcony Pool View rooms
- Two One-Bedroom Apartments
- Three Three-Bedroom Villas
- 1 Deluxe ADA room
- Located in two buildings (note – no elevators)
Receive a boutique hotel experience while still having access to all of the amenities of a larger resort. See a list of our amenities here.
Our boutique hotel layout allows you a short and easy walk to just about anywhere on the property. Whether you are headed to the breakfast room, relax by the pool, or make some dinner at the barbeque pit, you are never more than steps away.No matter which room you are in, you are always within a 3-10 minute walk to the beach, multiple restaurants, grocery store, bars, and all the amenities in our Ports of Call Plaza.
Request a Specific Room
Here at Ports of Call Resort, we want to do everything we can to maximize our guest’s overall experience. Whether you are requesting adjoining rooms, rooms that are close together, a certain floor level, or specific wing, we always recommend you to get in touch with us before your arrival and we will try our best to accommodate your request(s).
*Please note: those who book direct will always have priority over reservations that have been made through a third-party. Click here to find out the many other reasons why you should book direct!