Until further notice, all visitors (regardless of having vaccinations) will be required to present the following:
- (1) A negative COVID-19 test taken within 3-days of their Turks and Caicos arrival date. Accepted tests are as follows: RT-
PCR (Reverse Transcription Polymerase Chain Reaction Tests), NAA (Nucleic Acid Amplification Tests), RNA or Molecular Tests and Antigen Tests.
Applies to travelers age 2+
- (2) Proof of travel protection that includes COVID-19 medical costs, full hospitalization, doctors’ visits, prescriptions and air ambulance/medevac.
- (3) In addition to the steps mentioned above, visitors age 16+ will also need to include proof of vaccination to the TCI Assured Portal.
Rapid Antigen and RT-PCR testing centres can be accessed within steps from the resort. Rapid Antigen tests are available for $35 – 50/person and RT-PCR tests start at $185/person. For more information, click here.
There are two options to get from the airport to Ports of Call:
- (1) By Taxi: Taxi vans will be readily available at the airport. Fares are set at $33 for 1-2 passengers and $16.50 for each additional person in your party. Please note, taxis only accept cash (US dollars).
- (2) By Rental Car: If you prefer to rent a car, we encourage you to contact our on-site rental car agency Caicos Wheels and inform them you will be staying at the resort for your guest discount. They will have the car available for pick-up at the airport with the option to drop it off at the hotel or back at the airport upon your departure.
Click here for directions to the hotel!
- We’re an easy 3-minute walk to our own designated beach section on Grace Bay Beach and you are more than welcome to opt for our complimentary shuttle service in our 8-person golf cart. Whichever you choose, our beach attendants will be there to greet you with fresh towels, chilled drinks and provide a helping hand with using our complimentary chairs, umbrellas, stand up paddle boards and kayaks.
See more of our Frequently Asked Questions