- All visitors over the age of 18 years must be fully vaccinated. This means you have received your second dose at least 14 days prior to visiting from a WHO approved vaccine (exceptions: single dose for Janssen/Johnson & Johnson vaccine). A list of WHO approved vaccines can be found here.
- Visitors will no longer be required to:
• Apply for Travel Authorization
• Provide evidence of a negative COVID-19 test prior to arrival
• Present evidence of travel/medical insurance
• Wear masks/face coverings
- Yes, we do! Antigen and PCR tests are available onsite at ACCU Diagnostics for the following rates:
• $35 Antigen Tests (results in 15-minutes)
•$150 PCR Test (results in 24-hours)
• $165 Private mobile testing
Open 9 am – 5 pm | Monday – Friday
Open 10 am – 2 pm | Saturday – Sunday
No appointments required. If you would like to pre-book, you can do so here.
There are two options to get from the airport to Ports of Call:
- (1) By Taxi: Taxi vans will be readily available at the airport. Fares are set at $33 for 1-2 passengers and $16.50 for each additional person in your party. Please note, taxis only accept cash (US dollars).
- (2) By Rental Car: If you prefer to rent a car, we encourage you to contact our on-site rental car agency Caicos Wheels and inform them you will be staying at the resort for your guest discount. They will have the car available for pick-up at the airport with the option to drop it off at the hotel or back at the airport upon your departure.
Click here for directions to the hotel!
- We’re an easy 3-minute walk to our own designated beach section on Grace Bay Beach and you are more than welcome to opt for our complimentary shuttle service in our 8-person golf cart. Whichever you choose, our beach attendants will be there to greet you with fresh towels, chilled drinks and provide a helping hand with using our complimentary chairs, umbrellas, stand up paddle boards and kayaks.
See more of our Frequently Asked Questions