Mandatory Requirements to Enter the Turks and Caicos Islands
1) All visitors to the island are required to take a COVID-19 PCR Test in their country of origin within five days of island arrival (results to be uploaded to the TCI Assured Authorization Portal up to 24 hours of island arrival).
Click here to find out which day is the earliest you can take your COVID-19 PCR test in relation to your arrival date.
2) All visitors to the islands must have COVID-19 specific travel insurance that covers in-country medical treatment, the cost of quarantine, and repatriation/medivac (if necessary). Within 72-hours of arrival, proof of coverage is to be uploaded via the TCI Assured Authorization Portal (platform will provide a certificate of completion that will be required to present upon arrival to the island).
To start your registration via the TCI Portal, please follow: https://travelauthorisation.turksandcaicostourism.com/public/.
Important information if a traveler is COVID-19 positive
• Should a traveler test positive for carrying COVID-19, entry to the Turks and Caicos Islands will be denied.
• Should a traveler contract the COVID-19 virus while on island, the traveler will be required to be in a holding room at their property. Immediate arrangements will be made to repatriate the affected traveller. Contact tracing will also take place.
What you can expect as a visitor
We hope that you and your family have kept safe and healthy during this COVID-crisis. The airport re-opened on July 22nd and we have been welcoming guests to a completely new refurbished resort including new room and hallway floor tiles. New mahogany entrance and bathroom doors will be completed throughout the fall. The upgrades to the resort pool and deck area are finished.
We have implemented extra cleaning, breakfast serving and social distancing procedures to ensure your safety (see details below). All of the islands bars, restaurants, shops and water sport operators remain open. Through September 30, nightly entertainment including restaurants and bars will close their doors by 7 pm.
Enhanced Cleaning and Safety Precautions
While Ports of Call has always been renowned for our cleanliness, we have taken steps to ensure that our hygiene and cleaning protocol is even further above and beyond industry norms including:
• The use of New Electrostatic Cleaning Machines that instantly kill viruses on all surfaces. Rooms, apartments and villas are sprayed the morning of your arrival and all common areas are sprayed several times each day. As well we have assigned a specialist to deep clean each room after the housekeeper has completed their daily cleaning.
• Small bottles of hand sanitizers, wipes and face masks are provided for guest use in every room, apartment and villa.
• Several hand sanitizer dispensers are available around the hotel.
• All staff that interact with guests wear Face Masks.
• Tables, lounge chairs and beach lounges are positioned 6’ apart.
• Our Buffet Continental Plus Breakfast has been modified to consist of more individually packaged offerings. It is now served as opposed to our previous “Buffet” style.
Trusting the above information will be beneficial. If you have any questions please contact our Reservations Office.
Ports of Call Management