Mandatory Entry Requirements for the Turks and Caicos Islands
The Turks and Caicos Government is currently requiring all visitors to the Turks and Caicos Islands to abide by the following entry requirements:
- 1) All visitors age 2+* are required to take a COVID-19 test in their country of origin within three days of island arrival (results to be uploaded to the TCI Assured Authorization Portal up to 24 hours of island arrival).
*Up to January 21st, 2022, children aged 9 and under are not required to provide a negative COVID-19 test result to enter.
- Accepted tests: RT-PCR (Reverse Transcription Polymerase Chain Reaction Tests), NAA (Nucleic Acid Amplification Tests), RNA or Molecular Tests and Antigen Tests.
Click here to find out which day is the earliest you can take your COVID-19 test in relation to your arrival date.
- 2) All visitors to the islands must have COVID-19 specific travel insurance that covers in-country medical treatment, the cost of quarantine, and repatriation/medevac (if necessary). Click here to see list of insurance providers that comply with TCI Assured
- 3) In addition to the above steps, visitors age 16+ will be required to provide proof of vaccination with the second shot taken over two weeks prior to traveling, or one shot taken over two weeks prior for the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. The TCI Assured portal will accept proof of vaccination in the form of a digital or paper copy of proof of vaccination (unless exempted under the regulations).
- 4) Within 72-hours of arrival, proof of your full vaccination, negative COVID-19 test and COVID-19 travel coverage is to be uploaded via the TCI Assured Authorization Portal (platform will provide a certificate of completion that will be required to present upon arrival to the island).
Important information if a traveler is COVID-19 positive
- Should a traveler test positive for carrying COVID-19, entry to the Turks and Caicos Islands via TCI Assured will be denied
- Should a traveller contract the COVID-19 virus while on island, the traveller will be required to isolate at their own expense for a period of 10 days and undergo a COVID-19 mandatory test on day-7 prior to release. Early release may be requested on day-5 with proof of a negative test. Where a parent or responsible adult having charge of a child under the age of ten years is required to be placed under quarantine the child shall also be required to be placed under quarantine together with the parent or responsible adult.
What you can expect as a visitor
We hope that you and your family have kept safe and healthy during this COVID-crisis. The airport re-opened on July 22nd, 2020 and we have been welcoming guests to a completely refurbished resort including new room and hallway floor tiles, new mahogany room entrance and bathroom doors, as well as upgrades to the resort pool and deck area.
We have implemented extra cleaning, breakfast serving and social distancing procedures to ensure your safety (see details below). All of the islands bars, restaurants, shops and water sport operators remain open. There is currently no curfew in place. Restaurants and bars are limited to 80% capacity. Masks are required to be worn in all public spaces (indoors). There is no quarantine required upon arrival.
Ports of Call Resort Turks and Caicos staff work hard to ensure your health and safety is not compromised.
Enhanced Cleaning and Safety Precautions
While Ports of Call has always been renowned for our cleanliness, we have taken steps to ensure that our hygiene and cleaning protocol is even further above and beyond industry norms including:
- The use of New Electrostatic Cleaning Machines that instantly kill viruses on all surfaces. Rooms, apartments and villas are sprayed the morning of your arrival and all common areas are sprayed several times each day. As well we have assigned a specialist to deep clean each room after the housekeeper has completed their daily cleaning.
- Several hand sanitizer dispensers are available around the hotel.
- All staff that interact with guests wear Face Masks.
- Tables, lounge chairs and beach lounges are positioned 6’ apart.
COVID-19 Testing in Turks and Caicos
For travellers that require a negative COVID-19 test result to return home, Ports of Call Resort is happy to extend our guests with local and affordable options.
Antigen Rapid Test
Seven Stars Spa
- Telephone: 1-649-333-7714
- Cost: $50 per person*
- Availability: Monday – Sunday
- Distance from hotel: 0.1 mi
Grace Bay Medical
OmniCare Medical Clinic
Guests will need to familiarize themselves with their country/states entry requirements and book test(s) accordingly.
*Rates are in USD with taxes included (subject to change)