THE SHOPS AT PORTS OF CALL
What better way to take a break from the beach than strolling through the tropical courtyard of Shops of Ports of Call. Located right on to the Ports of Call Resort property, the Ports of Call Plaza is one of the island’s first shopping and entertainment facilities. It offers a variety of restaurants and bars, a spa, a hair salon, an ice cream parlour, a dive shop, fishing charters, auto and scooter rentals, a yoga studio, as well as a number of gift and clothing shops. The inclusion of a state-of-the-art meeting and conference facility further enhances the Resort’s array of services and amenities comparable to those of larger resorts.
Some of the great shopping and services available at Shops of Ports of Call include:
- Caribbean Beach’n: French designer clothing, beach and swimwear.
- Caicos Wheels: Auto and Scooter Rental
- Dive Provo: Diving excursions, equipment and clothing
- Giggles: Ice Cream and Candy Parlour
- Island Escapes TCI: Real estate office
- National Colony Realty: Homes, villas, condos, land parcel, and commercial real estate office
- Mama’s Gift Shop: Souvenirs, clothing, gifts, and hair braiding
- Little Havana Cigar Lounge & Gifts: Enjoy fine cigars in a friendly and comfortable surroundings. Choose from a wide selection of premium cigar accessories.
- Spa Tropique: Full Service Day Spa
- Tangled Hair Salon: Cuts, Colour, Weddings
- Retreat Yoga & Wellness Studio: Yoga Facilities
Restaurants located in the Shops of Ports of Call:
Skull Rock: Mexican Cantina:
Offers breakfast, lunch and dinner. Mexican food.
Via Veneto: Deli and Fine Italian Dining:
They offer elegant in room dining or carryout. Dinner is available Sunday to Thursday from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. and Friday and Saturday from 5 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
Giggles Ice Cream and Candy Parlour: Open Monday to Saturday from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Sundays from noon to 10 p.m.
Crackpot Kitchen: Chef Nik’s exciting approach to authentic Turks and Caicos Caribbean cuisine has made The Crackpot Kitchen Restaurant Bar & Grill an island hot spot for sampling the local fare and a whole lot of fun. Open for Lunch and Dinner.
Retreat Kitchen: This vegetarian café & juice bar serves your go-to healthy lunch Monday – Saturday (11am-3pm). All of their soups and salads are vegan-friendly and made daily with fresh ingredients