TO ENTER THE TURKS AND CAICOS ISLANDS
- 1) All visitors to the island are required to take a COVID-19 PCR Test in their country of origin within five days of island arrival (results to be uploaded to the TCI Assured Authorization Portal up to 24 hours of island arrival).
- 2) All visitors to the islands must have COVID-19 specific travel insurance that covers in country medical treatment, the cost of quarantine, and repatriation/medivac (if necessary). Within 72-hours of arrival, proof of coverage is to be uploaded via the TCI Assured Authorization Portal (platform will provide a certificate of completion that will be required to present upon arrival to the island).
Important information if a traveller is COVID-19 positive
• Should a traveller test positive for carrying COVID-19, entry to the Turks and Caicos Islands will be denied.
• Should a traveller contract the COVID-19 virus while on island, the traveller will be required to be in a holding room at their property. Immediate arrangements will be made to repatriate the affected traveller. Contact tracing will also take place.
Finding the Right Travel Protection Plan
While we do not recommend any particular Travel Insurance company, the following providers offer plans that cover the cost of Emergency Airlift as required by the TCI government.
We are working on finding a plan that provides the proper coverage at an economical price.
WHY TCI IS SAFE TO VISIT…
EVEN DURING THE COVID CRISIS
- • Only 42k population, smaller resorts, non-crowded beaches and restaurants allow proper social distancing
- • Strict new cleaning and safety procedures at all hotels and businesses
- • First Class Medical Facilities
For more information on Turks and Caicos protocols, please visit https://www.gov.tc/moh/
Our Cleaning and Safety Precautions
- • The use of New Electrostatic Cleaning Machines that instantly kill viruses on all surfaces. All common areas will be sprayed several times each day and your individual room will be sprayed just before you arrive. As well we have assigned a specialist to deep clean each room after the housekeeper has completed their daily cleaning.
- • Small bottles of hand sanitizers, wipes and face masks will be left for guest use in every room.
- • Several hand sanitizer dispensers have been installed around the hotel.
- • All staff that interact with guests will wear Face Masks.
- • Tables, lounge chairs and beach lounges will be positioned 6’ apart.
- • Our Buffet Continental Plus Breakfast will be changed to consist of more individually packaged offerings and will be served as opposed to our previous “Buffet” style.
For more details on what you can expect as a visitor, click here.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our Reservations Office.