WHY TCI IS SAFE TO VISIT
EVEN DURING THE COVID CRISIS
- • The island’s small population (42K) along with its smaller resorts, non-crowded beaches and restaurants allow for proper social distancing
- • Strict new cleaning and safety procedures at all hotels and businesses
- • Mandatory entry requirements for all visitors
- • First Class Medical Facilities
- • Reliable Testing Centres (in light of new CDC guidelines)
TO ENTER THE TURKS AND CAICOS ISLANDS
- 1) All visitors to the island are required to take a COVID-19 PCR Test in their country of origin within five days of island arrival (results to be uploaded to the TCI Assured Authorization Portal up to 24 hours of island arrival).
Children under 10 are exempted from this requirement.
- 2) All visitors to the islands must have COVID-19 specific travel insurance that covers in country medical treatment, the cost of quarantine, and repatriation/medivac (if necessary). Within 72-hours of arrival, proof of coverage is to be uploaded via the TCI Assured Authorization Portal (platform will provide a certificate of completion that will be required to present upon arrival to the island).
Important information if a traveller is COVID-19 positive
Prior to Island Entry
Anyone with a positive COVID-19 test result taken within 5-days of island arrival will be denied entry to the Turks and Caicos Islands. Please let us know if this is the case and we’ll be happy to modify or cancel your booking (non-direct bookings will have to contact the company/agent used to book).
While on Island
Should a traveller contract the COVID-19 virus while on island, the traveller will be required to be in a holding room at their property. Immediate arrangements will be made to repatriate the affected traveller. Contact tracing will also take place.
Finding the Right Travel Protection Plan
While we do not recommend any particular Travel Insurance company, the following providers offer coverage required for entry by the TCI government.
COVID-19 TESTING IN TURKS AND CAICOS
RECEIVE ANTIGEN AND PCR TEST RESULTS >48-hours
In light of many countries now requiring travellers to have a negative covid-19 test taken within days prior to returning home, Turks and Caicos has secured multiple locations for visitors to get tested and receive results within the necessary time frame.
Click here to view a list of testing centres
Our Cleaning and Safety Precautions
- • The use of New Electrostatic Cleaning Machines that instantly kill viruses on all surfaces. Rooms, apartments and villas are sprayed the morning of your arrival and all common areas are sprayed several times each day. As well we have assigned a specialist to deep clean each room after the housekeeper has completed their daily cleaning.
- • Small bottles of hand sanitizers, wipes and face masks are provided for guest use in every room, apartment and villa.
- • Several hand sanitizer dispensers are available around the hotel.
- • All staff that interact with guests wear Face Masks.
- • Tables, lounge chairs and beach lounges are positioned 6’ apart.
- • Our Buffet Continental Plus Breakfast has been modified to consist of more individually packaged offerings. It is now served as opposed to our previous “Buffet” style.
For more details on what you can expect as a visitor, click here.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our Reservations Office.
Call Us -1-866-649-8414